About Me

My photo
St George, Ut, United States

Monday, January 12, 2009

Time in Phoenix


My time spent in Phoenix seemed long some days and short the other days. All in all the time was spent great. I got to spend the time with Stephanie and Steven Hamberlin and the "kids". Referring to Dexter the dog, Sophie and Dora the want to be the Explorer, the two cats. I also spent time with my mom. Scared a sister missionary at the Mesa Temple, that was fun. I did not me to but fun to see her again. I got to catch up with some friends. One is having a baby girl, their first, one is in engaged and the brother in married, less the two months into it. Visited an old church ward and seen that it has changed a lot but some of the families were still there and some have moved away, not the far just through the block. All in all time spent in Phoenix was great.

1 comment: